Australian Clutch Services Win a Kakapo Premium Camper Promotion – T&C’s
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are BNT account holders.
3. Promotion commences August 1st 2021 at 12.01am and closes on November 30th 2021 at 11.59pm. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. BNT account holders who purchase an ACS clutch kit from a participating BNT branch during the promotional period receive an automatic entry into the prize draw. For every ACS clutch kit purchased account holders will receive (one) 1 entry.
5. The prize draw will take place at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00noon on Thursday December 2nd 2021.
6. The winners will be notified by email and phone following the draw (within 3 working days of the draw) and have their name announced on the Promoters website www.australianclutch.com.au/news/2021-acs-camper-trailer-giveaway from December 5th 2021.
7. The first valid entry drawn will win a Bivouac Kakapo Premium Camper Trailer valued at $25,490 inc GST & Freight to winner. The camper will be supplied with a minimum 6 months of registration. Prize will be awarded to the BNT account holder.
8. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on January 20th 2022 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and phone and have their name announced on the Promoters website www.australianclutch.com.au/news/2021-acs-camper-trailer-giveaway from January 23rd 2022.
9. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The laws of New Zealand apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
14. The Promoter is Australian Clutch Services, 1 Hakkinen Road, Wingfield, South Australia, 5013. ABN 36 008 202 711